Modernistic Greek ravioli… Blasphemy or the way to go??
Having lived almost half of my life in the Mediterranean, Greek food has firmly taken a very special place in my heart You might have noticed that from my several “tzatziki” themed videos.
However, this time, the spotlight is on Greek Ravioli! I promise I won’t be altering the original flavour too much… I’m only gonna play with texture, colour scheme and plating of this magnificent traditional Greek dish. The style that we are going for in this Modernistic Greek ravioli recipe is “sophisticated simplicity”, a very simple, yet modern and clean look.
You can watch the full video of me making Modernistic GREEK RAVIOLI here
Part 1 of 4 - Blue Ravioli dough
- 1/2 cup Clitoria Ternatea flowers
- 450ml Hot water
- FULL RECIPE INCLUDED WITH CULINARY ACADEMY
Ingredients, you’ll need
- Steep the magical Clitoria Ternatea flowers in about 450ml of hot water for 20 min to achieve a deep blue colour.
- Strain the liquid and reserve 400ml only.
- Whisk in salt, so the salt is fully dissolved and won’t potentially rip the dough during further steps.
- Cool down the blue salty liquid to at least room temperature.
Full Recipe is Part of the CULINARY ACADEMY
Join TODAY and have access to all Classes + Recipes.
Once enrolled, you’ll get a LIFETIME ACCESS to the academy, incl. all the new upcoming cooking lectures and modules and this recipe.