Vegan Soup Dumplings with floral shape
These vegan Soup Dumplings are super easy to make. Also they’re SUPER tasty and not any less delicious than their non-plant-based friends.
In any case, in this recipe you’ll find:
- The step-by-step process of making a multicolored dough for steamed dumplings;
- Preparation of vegan filling and the “soup trick”;
- And the detailed demo of the floral dumplings assembly.
If you watch the video until the end, as a BONUS, you’ll also witness the modern plating idea for these vegan soup dumplings.
*for legal purposes, this video was not sponsored by Beyond Meat (but it could have been 😉real fan here✌️).
You can watch the full video of me making Vegan Soup Dumplings here
Part 1 of 3 - Colorful steamed dumplings dough
- 340g AP flour (divided in 2 parts for 2 different colors)
- 100g boiling hot water (divided in 2 parts for 2 different colors)
- FULL RECIPE INCLUDED WITH CULINARY ACADEMY
Ingredients, you’ll need
- Premix white food colorant into 40g of regular water.
- Do the same for purple colorant. Set both aside.
- Take a medium-size bowl and mix together half of flour with half of boiling-hot water. Mix with chopsticks.
Full Recipe is Part of the CULINARY ACADEMY
Join TODAY and have access to all Classes + Recipes.
Once enrolled, you’ll get a LIFETIME ACCESS to the academy, incl. all the new upcoming cooking lectures and modules and this recipe.