Although very easy to make, EGG YOLK sausage is not your regular, trivial breakfast egg. One needs a little imagination to picture this dish 🤓 and a Sous Vide machine ✌haha
Watch this video (below) to learn how to cook an egg like a pro Chef. Easy, but epic egg preparation technique.
You can watch the full video of me making EGG YOLK sausage here
Part 1 (and only) - Egg yolk sausage
- 3 eggs
Ingredients, you’ll need
- Separate egg yolks from whites. We will only need the egg yolks for this recipe.
- Mix yolks and combine together.*
- Pour the yolks into a Sous Vide-safe plastic bag.
- Vacuum & seal.
- Cook in a Sous Vide at 158F / 70C for 1 h.
- Gently remove the egg yolk sausage from the bag.
Tools, you might need for this recipe
**Images below are linked to third party websites, such as Amazon. Should you chose to purchase any of those items there, Chef Rudakova will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).
You can watch more of my cooking videos on my
Modern gastronomy, vegan recipes, recreation of famous dishes and much more