This are NOT your regular Sous Vide eggs, these 3 are something else🤓
In a fancy restaurant, this dish would probably be call something like “3 eggs”… And you would be left to wonder: “but, where’re the eggs?”…🤔 Well, the yolk part is pretty obvious, but trust me, the taste is not ordinary. I wish photos & videos could already be made 7D by now, so you could get also a taste of what we cook here 😆
Read this blog post to learn how to make soft and tender Sous Vide egg yolks with an egg white mayo✌
You can watch the full video of me making Sous Vide EGGs here
Part 1 - Sous Vide eggs
- 3 eggs
Ingredients, you’ll need
- Set up your Sous Vide machine to 161F / 72C.
- Cook eggs inside the shells for app. 35 min.
- Shock in ice-water.
- Peel carefully.
- Separate yolks from whites.
- Peel the membrane off the egg yolks and pour a little olive oil over the yolks. Reserve for plating.
Part 2 - Egg white mayo
- Sous Vide cooked egg whites from 3 eggs
- 12g White vinegar
- 7g Mustard
- 70g Olive oil
- 13g Sesame oil
- Tzatziki powder (as seasoning)
- Blend the egg whites with a hand-blender.
- Add vinegar and mustard. Blend.
- Gradually add the oils, while blending.
- Season to taste.
Tools, you might need for this recipe
**Images below are linked to third party websites, such as Amazon. Should you chose to purchase any of those items there, Chef Rudakova will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).
You can watch more of my cooking videos on my
Modern gastronomy, vegan recipes, recreation of famous dishes and much more